Do your agile teams need stronger leadership? With the majority of the agile adoption process allotted to the agile teams, team leaders are often ignored or forgotten. A weak relationship between a team and its leaders leaves little room for a successful agile adoption. Strengthen your teams’ leadership and get further insight on these challenges with Zenergy’s free webinar, Essential Patterns of Mature Agile Leaders.
Zenergy’s Agile experts, Bob Galen and Shaun Bradshaw, will explore how to groom team leaders to effectively support, grow, coach, and empower teams to greater success. Learn the training and standards for a successful agile adoption and how to lead your teams toward better performance, accountability, and engagement. This webinar will examine leadership roles in agile at scale and distributed teams as well as guidance on when to step in and provide direction and/or suggestions for improvements or to step back and trust your teams in their journey.
- The importance of trusting your teams in fostering self-direction
- Why agile maturity needs leadership and when to not acquiesce to the team
- How to effectively reinforce accountability and results
- Why it’s important to stop and celebrate the team and its results
- The most effective strategy for adopting agile organizationally
Limited seating available, register to attend the webinar on January 19, 2017 at 1:00pm EST. Find out more details about this event here. Stay tuned for our next webinar in this series, Should you Combine Functional and Performance Testing, on February 16 at 1:00pm EST.