Zenergy’s team of Shaun Bradshaw and Bob Galen were masterful in helping us better understand Agile and put it to practical use. Our productivity surged with their guidance.
The principals and practice managers at Zenergy are industry-recognized experts in QA and testing. They have presented at over 170 conferences including delivering the closing keynote at StarWest, the largest QA conference in the U.S., and the opening keynote for SofTec in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Below are some of the QA and testing disciplines and areas covered by the experts at Zenergy:
SOLUTIONS & SKILLS
What we do & how we can help
We excel at:Manual Testing
- Manual Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Test Automation
- QA & Test Process
- Performance Testing
- Services Testing
- Agile Implementation & Transformation
Sometimes your QA team just isn’t big enough.
Let us help.
Zenergy’s onshore testing facilities in Greensboro, North Carolina house manual QA and testing professionals at every level who can help you get your project done. We offer:
- Multiple industry experts who oversee and guide all test efforts
- Experienced test supervisors, managers, and leads trained by Zenergy experts
- Test engineers to augment your onsite efforts and teams
- Complete outsourcing of your manual test effort
- Onsite placement of QA professionals if remote testing not feasible
- Complimentary consulting from Zenergy’s experts when using our testing staff
Mobile means business.
Make sure business is great.
More and more, your business is in the hands of users as the mobile explosion continues. Zenergy has helped set the mobile testing strategy for multi-billion dollar corporations. We can assist you in the same way. Let us help you:
- Develop the right mobile testing strategy
- Manually test your mobile apps and websites
- Choose the best mobile automation tool
- Create the optimal automation approach
- Select the appropriate mix of devices for test coverage
- Identify the right combo of simulators/emulators and real devices
Scalable, low-maintenance test automation can be difficult to implement.
We make it easier.
The Zenergy team has been creating advanced automation frameworks since 1999 and has the experience to help you avoid the trial and error. Zenergy can help you:
- Develop and implement the optimal automation strategy
- Identify the right automation tool(s) for open source and enterprise
- Create advanced frameworks that scale effectively and reduce maintenance
- Determine the appropriate test data strategy
- Build automation scripts quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively
- Maintain your automation suite while enhancing it
QA and test process improvement doesn’t have to be difficult and painful.
Simple, practical, and incremental beat complex any day.
We know you need fast solutions that don’t slow you down. We pride ourselves on delivering practical solutions that work. Let Zenergy help you:
- Review and optimize your QA and test processes
- Define your QA and test process improvement roadmap
- Conduct an ROI analysis of improvement initiatives
- Identify appropriate tools that work with your process and culture
- Review in-house skill sets and experience, then help you fill gaps
- Train, mentor, and upskill in-house personnel
Don’t wait until after launch to discover your application will not handle heavy traffic.
Get proactive with Zenergy’s help.
If you plan to launch new software, or release new versions of software, let Zenergy help you ensure it’s ready from a performance perspective. Our performance engineers can help you:
- Develop a solid performance testing strategy and plan
- Determine your best options for performance tool(s)
Create and optimize the performance scripts
- Run the performance scripts and monitor execution
- Track, analyze, and interpret results from each execution
- Provide recommendations for performance improvement
Demand for API and web services are increasing at a significant rate.
Ensure your services are solid.
Zenergy has vast experience automating services testing. With the exponential increase of mobile devices, their use will only increase. We can help you test these services faster through automation. Our team of architects and engineers can help you:
- Develop the optimal services automation strategy
- Ensure scalability and maintainability as services increase
- Create services automation scripts
- Execute, refine, and enhance your services automation
- Take on your script maintenance to lower costs
- Train your team to perform the above effectively, if you prefer
Agile is the future of software development.
Don’t get stuck in the past.
The popularity of Agile has skyrocketed and even large, enterprise projects are starting to adopt some Agile practices. Zenergy has a long history with Agile and has coaches and scrum masters on staff. For companies making the Agile shift or trying to do it better, we can help you:
- Ensure your organization is prepared to adopt Agile
- Identify cultural challenges in Agile adoption and minimize their effects
- Develop a plan to implement Agile effectively
- Elevate the effectiveness of an existing Agile implementation
- Train your staff in all aspects of Agile methods
- Provide Agile resources to fill gaps in your team
Your ERP vendor plans to test its own implementation/customization?
Have you ever missed something proofing your own work?
Let’s face it: most enterprise implementation vendors are well-meaning but they are development-centric organizations and not QA and testing experts. Zenergy excels at providing test strategy and coordinating test efforts for large, complex enterprise implementations. Using independent verification and validation services from Zenergy will help you:
- Create a test strategy that provides checks and balances
- Define a risk-based testing approach
- Deploy the optimal QA and testing resources
- Coordinate an effective testing effort
- Communicate project risk and status at any point
- Make better decisions based on readiness states
Start a Conversation
We’re here to help
- President of an Industry Leading Real Estate SaaS Platform
Our software company required some unique testing scenarios and the team over at Zenergy were an excellent resource to help identify our needs. During our consultation, it was clear that their goal truly was what was best for our product and company, not just selling services. After explaining our market, program features and testing needs, they helped us brainstorm new ideas and not only identify solutions but anticipate possible challenges. I do recommend Zenergy, not only for the services that they provide but as partners in reaching your goals.Johnny Lee
President, ePanicButton, LLC
The confidence in our automation suite has skyrocketed so not only do we detect significant issues when rolling out new countries, our infrastructure teams have started requesting automation runs to shake out issues in new environments they set up.QA Manager, SAP
Global Manufacturing Company
Before implementation of the advanced Selenium framework, we could only test 1% of the critical regression functionality with a 60-hour manual effort. Four months into the automation project, we increased that critical coverage by 500% in an automated run that only takes six (6) minutes.QA Manager
Leading Provider of Online Instructional Tools
The end result of the assessment and training provided, far exceeded our expectations.Greg Johnson
Manager, Automation & Performance Testing, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
When we decided to jump-start our QA effort, we wanted to find a partner who could work with us to quickly find and ramp up several highly-qualified QA engineers. Since partnering with Zenergy, we have been extremely impressed with all our interactions with them, and more importantly, with the people and results they have helped bring to our team.Director of QA
Email Marketing Firm