We will be alternating with TISQA (Triangle Information Systems Quality Association). The next TISQA conference is in 2018, please join us for that.
Subscribe to be one of the first to know when the next Zenposium will be.
A second chance to see some of Zenergy’s most popular agile and QA presentations from our internationally renowned speakers and thought leaders.
The thought leaders and experts at Zenergy are not only seasoned practitioners and consultants, they are also in high demand as speakers at all the major agile, devops, and QA conferences in the US and world. If you weren’t able to make it to the major conferences over the last two years, this is your chance to see these dynamic speakers at Zenergy’s Zenposium 2017 in Greensboro, NC on May 19th. This half-day agile, devops and QA conference provides tremendous value for only $79. Register today as seats are limited and will go fast. Session topics covered include:
• Software QA
• Test Automation
Schedule of Events
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Registration & Networking
8:30 am – 9:30 am: 4 Concurrent Sessions
- Session 1 – Shaun Bradshaw: Bugfest! Exterminating Pesky Bugs Using Kanban Techniques
- Session 2 – David Dang: Integrating Mobile Automation with Jenkins
- Session 3 – Bob Galen: A Tester’s Guide to Collaborating with Product Owners
- Session 4 – Chris Lawson: Evolutionary Testing Practices in an Agile World
9:30 am – 9:45 am: Short Break
9:45 am – 10:45 am: 4 Concurrent Sessions
- Session 1 – Shaun Bradshaw: Nature vs. Nurture: Building Great Test Teams
- Session 2 – David Dang: Mobile Testing: QA Strategy for Manual and Automated Testing
- Session 3 – Bob Galen: Establishing Agile Centric Release Criteria
- Session 4 – Chris Lawson: Effectively Combining Performance and Functional Testing
10:45 am – 11:00 am: Networking Break
11:00 am – 12:15 pm: Panel Discussion (led by Chris Bartosik, Director of MetLife) – Theme: Agile, DevOps & QA: Making it Work in the Real World
Featured Speakers & Concurrent Sessions
This half-day conference will be held at the Bryan School of Business on UNCG’s Campus in Greensboro, North Carolina. Ticket costs are only $79 to attend and parking will be free for all attendees, courtesy of Zenergy. Checkin will begin at 8:00AM EST on May 19th.
Learn more about our code of conduct, cancellation & refund policy, parking and other miscellaneous information on our conference logistics page.