principal agile consultant, management innovator, (former) adrenaline junkie, and proud father
Jason attended the United States Military Academy at West Point, NY before obtaining a commission as an Infantry Officer in the U.S. Army. He then served seven years in variety of leadership and agile project management roles in parachute infantry units and deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. During the latter years of his military service, Jason served as an Assistant Professor of Military Science at East Carolina University Army ROTC where he also completed his graduate work. He earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a graduate certificate in marketing analytics from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK and a Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration from the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY.
Helping people, teams, and organizations pursue the ability to engage and affect their environment so that they can adapt to a complex and ever changing world.
He resigned his commission and joined ARCA, a technology company in the cash automations industry. As an Agile Coach, Jason led an Agile PMO and an Agile adoption in the global technology division of the company, with nearly 200 engineers working in 21 agile teams in three countries. Jason now brings that expertise to Zenergy. Jason lives with his wife, Shaina Schreuder, and their daughters in Apex, NC. His hobbies include spending time with his family, skydiving, whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, and golf (when he finds the time).
Jason’s upcoming and recent presentations and workshops include:
- Full Day Class: Essential Patterns of Mature Agile Testers at QAI Quest 2018
- Agile Tester Workshop at QAI Quest 2018
- The Agile PMO: The Key to A Successful Agile Adoption and World Cafe & Raffle at the TriAgile 2018 Conference
- Military Agility: How Maneuver Warfare uses Agile Principles and Practices at SFA 2017
- Scrum for Hardware: The Story of A Rapid Agile Transformation at the Global Scrum Gathering, San Diego 2017