Zenergy’s test experts, Shaun Bradshaw and David Dang, have quite a busy schedule on the conference circuit this spring! If you missed out on any of the major QA and testing conferences in the last few years, check out Zenposium2019; a conference held by Zenergy in the triad area, offering a second chance to see presentations from some of the most established and sought out quality, agile, and automation speakers across the US and around the world.
QAI Quest 2019
Once again the Zenergy crew will be back for one of their favorite conferences of the year, Quest 2019. Catch Shaun Bradshaw and David Dang at the following events throughout the conference:
- May 13 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm: What do most organizations that have successfully implemented shift-left testing, within agile, have in common with each other? Their implementations involved all levels of the organization. Join Shaun Bradshaw for a full day class on the Essential Patterns of Successful Agile Transformations, in which he will address the most critical patterns for a successful transformation to occur as well as the roles leadership should adopt, (i.e. culture, modeling, etc.) to guide the transformation journey at all levels of the organization.
- May 15 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am: Traditionally, QA teams have not been highly involved in unit testing, as it has been viewed as part of development. However, unit testing is becoming more critical to allow for speed and quality as companies shift-left and flip the quality triangle. Join David Dang for his session on Unit Testing: Why and How QA Can Get Involved to find out how you can unite QA and development in the unit testing process to improve cross team collaboration, locate defects earlier, and release top quality products faster.
- May 24 from 10:00 am to 10:55 am: Here is your second chance to see David Dang’s session on Unit Testing: Why and How QA Can Get Involved if you missed out on this year’s Quest 2019 Conference. For a general description on what this session entails, see the Quest section on this page (above).
- May 24 from 11:05 am to 12:00 pm: As a mobile landscapes continue to change, with more and more new mobile devices and features continuously being rolled out, providing full testing coverage for mobile websites and applications can become extremely costly and time consuming. In his session, Using Analytics to Optimize your Mobile Testing, mobile expert David Dang will demonstrate how to best use analytics to approach your mobile strategy more efficiently for more effective results. Attendees will walk away with a solidified mobile testing strategy to ensure you don’t miss any critical functionalities or features that could potentially impact your users.
- May 24 from 1:20 pm to 2:15 pm: Metrics are extremely important for businesses to make monetary decisions based on their most dire needs at the time. But, which metrics are the ones you should really be focusing on? Join Shaun Bradshaw for his session, 4 Quadrants of Agile Metrics – A Balanced Approach to Measuring Agile Success, to find out which metrics are best to key in on and how to best approach doing so.
- May 24 from 2:30 pm to 3:25 pm: Is your team facing barriers in their agile journey and/or struggling to deliver top quality releases up to par? Are you a tester transitioning from a traditional testing role to an agile testing role? While many agile teams easily adapt to the more tactical aspects of agile, it’s the everyday action items that tend to trip them up, causing them to regress in their agile efforts. Join Shaun Bradshaw for his session, Essential Patterns of Mature Agile Teams, to explore the critical patterns agile testers should adapt to when joining agile teams.
Agile & Beyond 2019
- May 31 from 1:55 pm to 3:40 pm: Join Shaun Bradshaw for a session on the 4 Quality of Agile Metrics – A Balanced Approach to Measuring Agile Success to find out which metrics leadership should key in on to be successful in agile and how to best approach doing so.
This conference will be held on May 29-31 in Detroit, MI. Learn more about Agile & Beyond 2019.