Did you miss Zenergy’s trio present at last year’s QAI’s QUEST Conference? Get ready for round two. Throughout this five-day conference, Zenergy experts Bob Galen, David Dang, and Shaun Bradshaw will present on the following workshops and presentations:
- April 3 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm: Bob Galen’s full day class, Leading Agile Testers: Successfully Making the Leap, will explore what excellent test team leadership looks like in agile.
- April 3 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm: David Dang’s full day class, Testing API’s and Services Like a Pro: Your Guide to Successful Automation, will cover API’s and Services architecture, the technologies behind them, and the right approach to automated testing.
- April 4 from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Bob Galen’s workshop, How the 3 Amigos Help to Create Valuable & Testable Stories, will teach attendees how to collaborate within agile teams, how to write more effective user stories, and how to leverage storytelling as a requirements communication device.
- April 4 from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Shaun Bradshaw’s half-day tutorial, Test Metrics: Telling Your Story Through Measurement, will provide valuable insight on how to avoid dysfunctional metrics, learning to speak at multiple levels depending on your audience, and adding dashboards and information radiators to your suite of communication tools.
- April 6 from 7:15 am – 8:15 am: Join Bob Galen’s session, Lean Coffee on Agile Testing & Quality, for a chance to share both your successes and challenges with agile. A must-attend for anyone wanting to improve their agile journey!
- April 6 from 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm: If you or your organization has had any challenges with agile methodologies and would like to pick the brain of an agile expert, join Shaun Bradshaw for a quick discussion, Agile Coach Test Drive Lite, during the Expo Talk session.
Make sure to stop by our exhibitor booth during the expo hours to network with Zenergy’s industry experts and enter our raffle to win a free Apple TV (4th generation) 32 GB. Also, pick up a free copy of one Bob Galen’s agile books, Three Pillars of Agile Quality & Testing: Achieving Balanced Results in Your Journey Towards Agile Quality or Scrum Product Ownership: Balancing Value from the Inside Out while quantities last.